How to Play Five-Card Stud Poker
Note: To play Five-Card Stud Poker you must have enough credits to place
an ante and a bet.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Place an ante on the table.
Note: The ante amount is set by the card room. There is no ante
amount when the game stakes are $0.50/$1.00.
- Each Player is dealt two cards: one pocket card and one visible card.
- The Player with the lowest card showing must bring-in the betting.
- In the second round, another visible card is dealt to all Players at the
table. A round of betting follows. This process continues until each Player
has one pocket card and four visible cards.
- After the last visible card is dealt to each, a final round of betting
follows. Remaining Players display their pocket card. The highest hand wins.