How to Play Seven Card Stud Poker
Note: To play Seven Card Stud Poker you must have enough credits to place
an ante and a bet.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Place an ante on the table.
Note: The ante amount is set by the card room. There is no ante
amount when the game stakes are $0.50/$1.00.
- You are dealt three cards: two pocket cards and one visible card.
- The Player with the lowest card must bring-in the betting.
- A round of betting begins. Players can either:
- After all the Players have contributed the same amount into the pot, the
Fourth Street betting begins.
- The bet amounts are raised to the high limit in the Fifth Street and Sixth
- The last phase of Seven Card Stud Poker is the Seventh Street. The outcome
of the game is determined in this phase.